Headquarters: Oakland, CA URL:
Our Concierge Team is the face of Suiteness and entrusted to make every trip into a memorable experience for our customers by assisting with suite selection, fulfilling guest requests, arranging activities and resolving any issues that arise.
The Concierge is a vital cog in the machine that helps us grow and improve. Those who thrive are constant solution seekers and adapt quickly to change without ever sacrificing quality of their work. You are someone who is able to thrive in an ever-changing environment. You are flexible, meticulously attentive to details, as well as able to stay focused during periods of high stress.
- You will be communicating via live chat, email, and phone with customers looking to book suites and ancillaries such as limos and helicopter tours.
- You will also be the point of communication between customers and our partners to make sure each relationship is able to find a happy medium.
- Constantly making sure that our customers have the best trip possible, their check-in should be smooth and we should be there to help if any issues do arise.
- Help grow and improve our Customer Support team from customer communications, accounting, and partnerships perspective.
- This is a full-time position on a rapidly growing team of passionate customer support people.
Concierge (Support) Role
- Work closely with the on-shift Concierge’s and hotel team to help resolve guest issues and requests while maintaining a positive working relationship with all parties involved.
- Record, track, and ensure high accuracy for daily activity across the Concierge Team systems.
- Provide analysis and KPIs to the team leads of the Concierge Department and to other departments when necessary.
- Identify and implement new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase operational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost-savings.
- English language proficiency.
- Must have: 1) personal computer, 2) cellular phone and 3) reliable internet access.
- Must be tech-savvy and quick to find solutions as we are a start-up in a stage of constant growth and change.
- Highly flexible as the role may require hours outside of assigned working hours - this role is about completing tasks vs completing hours.
- Individuals that are able to maintain speed and accuracy under high pressure environments.
- A reliable self-starter who is comfortable taking ownership of new projects and does not mind spending time to figure out solutions to new problems.
- Someone who has had experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus.
- You must love travel, we are driven by our love of travel - tell us about your favorite trip and the time zone you will be working from in your cover letter.
To apply: Please apply for the Concierge positions at: