Headquarters: South Africa / Remote URL:
At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
We are looking for a Product Leader who is wanting to make things happen, make things easy and make things right. We are also looking for someone who we can fast track over 6-12 months into the global management team.
You will be reporting directly into the CEO from day one while building out from being a team of one to a fully-fledged team. Because of this you will need the ability to operate at a strategic and “hands on” level simultaneously.
This is a remote position that can be done anywhere but will involve bi-monthly trips to either Dubai, Bangkok, Johannesburg and sometimes other countries.
You will work with the CEO, CTO, head of new business and head of client service to build a shared strategy on our products, their markets and their high-level roadmaps.
- Work closely with developers, new business and client service to analyse, build and launch new features against that strategy
- Guide new business and client service so that we are listening to customers, really thinking through what customers are trying to achieve and prioritising the right requests
- Bring experience in product leadership, front ends, APIs and product collateral so that features can be delivered at global quality, that can be reused across multiple clients and are easy
- Be able to dive down into the detail of feature requests and apply careful, critical thinking and often work with the client side of the business to explore and describe feature requests in better writing, flow charts, mock ups
- Work with the development and implementations team to help them spec, build and deliver new features
- Work with the product collateral, marketing, design and partner teams to deliver a holistic product that is consistent from a website description to collateral to developer docs to the actual product
- Work with the commercial team to deliver the right pricing model for products and features
- Work with the client service team to better communicate product and feature releases to clients
- Past experience in product management essential, preferably in a fast growing company
- Good written skills. Our people work across 10 countries and most of our communication is written
- You need to be comfortable with making things happen. We are not the place for order-givers or bystanders
- You need to enjoy making it easy for clients and for your colleagues. We are not the place for zero sum winners
- You need to want to make things right. That means honing a feature or product till it is right. That means solving a customer issue because it was the right thing to do
What's in it for you:
- Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
- International and regional travel
- International exposure and experience
- Flexibility of working remotely
To apply: If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply: