BROWZZIN Pte. Ltd. · Jan 10th 2019
We are looking for a passionate, world-class Full Stack Developer to join our analytics team. You'll be part of our entrepreneurial development team, and you'll have the opportunity to help us grow stronger, by bringing high-level ideas to our platform that will scale and grow to millions of users worldwide.
In our current stack, we use PHP (Laravel), Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis.
What we're offering you
- Ability to work 100% remote, enjoy working from the comfort of your own home. We’re hiring the best people regardless of where they live. - Flexible work schedule, work when you are the most productive and be with your family when they need you.
- You will contribute to developing our existing analytics microservice which provides insights into our users & other microservices data. - You will develop other data-driven projects including our product catalog. - You will refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for scale - Create unit tests to grant that everything works as expected.
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a PHP back-end developer preferably with Laravel or Symfony. - At least 1 year of enterprise-level experience with querying data from Elasticsearch. - Familiar implementing and consuming RESTful APIs & good understanding of microservices architecture. - Prefers the TDD approach to development. - Understand fundamental design principles behind scalable applications - Code quality and unit tests mean something to you. - You have a highly analytical mind. You have a curiosity to analyze and interpret data. - Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking. - Self-directed, pragmatic, independent and with experience owning complete features/products: you can solve stuff on your own. - Ability to adapt to any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future. - Amazing ability to get stuff done. Hard working and dedicated - Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Experience managing at least one Linux distribution (preferably Debian, Ubuntu, or alike), understand how to install, configure and manage a LAMP stack.
How to apply
Email email@example.com your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don't, your application will not be considered
- Q1) How many years of back-end development experience do you have? Provide an example of a data-driven system/program you've built, including source code (GitHub links or tarballs are fine).
- Q2) How many years of experience do you have with Elasticsearch? Describe in a few sentences the nature of the project involving Elasticsearch.
We have someone who will review your code and answers, and if it's good enough we'll contact you for a phone interview.