This is a part-time, work-from-home position.
We built Harry’s with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional grooming products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
Since our launch in March 2013, the response from our customers has been tremendous. People deserve quality products and experiences, which is why in January of 2014 we bought our German factory and became the only vertically-integrated shaving brand in the entire universe. We are eager to share Harry’s with even more of the world and are looking to bring amazing people together to help us change the world, one 5-o-clock shadow at a time.
At Harry’s, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between Harry’s and the amazing people who use our products. We’re the voice of Harry’s to our customers and advocates for our customers to the rest of the Harry’s team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special. As a Remote Customer Experience Associate you’ll help ensure our customers have everything they need!
As a Remote Customer Experience Associate you will provide spectacular support to our customers
- Training and on-boarding will occur at Harry’s HQ from 9am to 6pm your first week.
- This role will be remote with monthly in-person interaction with the in-house team.
- Must reside in the tri-state area (Connecticut, New York, or New Jersey) and be able to travel to the New York office for an in-office day at minimum once per month
- This will be a 20 hour per week role after the first 40 hour week of training
- You must be able to work 9am to 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and 4 hours during a weekday
- You must have a minimum home internet speed of 100 Mbps and a quiet work space – a laptop will be provided
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Speak with customers over the phone to help place orders or manage their accounts
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues
- Become an expert on our products and spread the love of Harry’s everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customer’s everyday expectations
- Find new and interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice even the smallest trends and customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design and product teams
- Identify customer trends in real time and communicate to the CX team and other departments
This might describe you:
- Clear communicator with excellent reading comprehension and writing skills – you can chat with coworkers in real-time while answering customer emails at a rapid pace
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, the Google Suite
- Familiar with e-commerce and love to teach people about new and exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly and easily
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong listening skills and a great conversationalist
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet, with analytical skills a huge, huge plus
- You take initiative to solve problems and get the job done
- Empathy and the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Prior work-from-home experience is a HUGE plus
Here’s who you’ll work with:
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
- Coordinate with CX Managers and Director to filter information about customer experiences to other teams at Harry’s HQ
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
The post Customer Experience Associate appeared first on Jobspresso.