Paytogether is a new payments platform that uses conversational commerce to support group transactions.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right engineer to join our core team at an extremely early stage in our lifecycle, making an immediate and significant impact to our product. You’ll have experience:
- Working productively in a Unix/Linux environment
- Managing source code with version control such as Git
- Working with NoSQL
- Unit and acceptance testing experience
- A job that works around your life (not the other way round)
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the world
- No need to commute
- No need to be tied to a desk
- Plenty of excuses to meet up with the rest of the team
- Work on things you’ll love
The post Node developer appeared first on Remotive.