Headquarters: San Francisco URL: www.partiesthatcook.com
We are looking for a dynamic, sales-driven self-starter to join our team to sell high-value corporate team building events.
What You’ll Do:
- Sell our hands-on corporate team building events through cold calling and social media selling. Superior telemarketing and social selling experience required!
- Educate potential customers on Parties That Cook services, benefits and pricing.
- Work with large and small businesses including Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Google, Facebook, Genentech, Salesforce, etc) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Meet or exceed individual sales quota goals as well as company financial goals.
- Build and manage sales pipeline from initial inquiry to event close in Salesforce.com - create proposals, email presentations, and follow up with decision makers. Document all activity in Salesforce.com.
- *Edits or additions to the responsibilities for this role may be added at the discretion of Parties That Cook. Written notice will be provided.
- 2+ years outbound sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Cold calling and prospecting experience by phone with a short (1-3 calls) sales cycle.
- Must be comfortable with developing leads.
- Ability to close business effectively in a remote working environment.
- Computer skills: High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), Google apps, and experience with CRM software (Salesforce highly preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in food and entertaining desired.
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, twist,stoop, push, pull, carry and lift as needed.
Compensation: A competitive combination of base and commission, plus medical, dental, vision and more. Monthly quotas outlined in advance. Two weeks paid vacation annually.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org