Headquarters: London, UK
We are looking for a talented content writer to create engaging blog posts, service descriptions, user communications and social media content for Minter.io.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Research and regularly produce various content types, including articles for the Minter.io blog, case studies, email, social media posts, service descriptions and other 3rd party publications as required.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit and proofread content produced by other members of the team.
Required skills/ Experience
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- High level of creativity and ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- The ability to use data-driven insights to write better material
- A passion for social media and an understanding of analytics and data interpretation.
- Experience writing for a B2B audience.
- Experience in a fully remote position.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
The candidate must have permission to work in the UK.
To apply: To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com