Headquarters: New York, NY URL: CafeMedia.com
This position can be in-office in NYC or remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
Are you a self-starter with a positive, can-do, attitude? Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you unafraid to have positive but frank conversations to resolve project and priority conflicts? Do you have a background in a technical environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
We seek an extremely organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated person to assist in the facilitation of projects that span across Technology, Product Management, Monetization, and Publisher Experience teams and grow as a project manager with CafeMedia/AdThrive.
- Work closely with a Sr PM in proactively driving projects forward in waterfall and agile methodologies and assist in all areas of project management including :
- Collaborate with product, business, engineering, and other stakeholders to prioritize, scope, and execute resource plan and development schedules
- Serve as a point of contact for internal technology teams including product, engineering, and data services
- Manage risks and changes for ongoing projects
- Follow-up on action items from meetings and document decisions and outcomes.
- Assist in removing roadblocks, resolving questions, and ensuring team members have what they need to drive projects forward in a timely manner
- Schedule, organize, track, and report on project progress.
- Facilitate excellent communication across teams: enhance the visibility of project status and progress across the business, facilitating cross-functional communication & alignment, assist project teams in inspecting the ‘why’ of the work and ensure clarity across the project team
- Use technical acumen to provide alternatives and support team in technical issue resolution.
- Participate in managing company-wide quarterly objectives.
- Assist teams with agile process management.
- Assist in identifying process gaps or value adds in project and agile processes
- 3-5 years of experience in an internet tech business environment
- Excellent track record of establishing and fostering strong internal business relationships
- Experience in digital media, advertising, and technology/internet business a plus
- Comfortable working with diverse, and geographically dispersed, teams under high pressure and tight timelines
- Extremely organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to influence others effectively and build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong business writing, meeting productivity, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical/technical skills
- JIRA and Confluence experience a plus - ability to pick up new tools quickly a must.
- Experience in flowcharting/process mapping, data mining, BI or analytical tools a plus
A competitive base salary will be offered. In addition, we offer health/dental/vision benefits, 401k, life insurance, paid vacation/sick/personal time, and many perks.
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.