BROWZZIN Pte. Ltd. · Dec 17th 2018
We are looking for a passionate, world-class Full Stack Developer to join our analytics team. You'll be part of our entrepreneurial development team, and you'll have the opportunity to help us grow stronger, by bringing high-level ideas to our platform that will scale and grow to millions of users worldwide.
What we're offering you
- Ability to work 100% remote, enjoy working from the comfort of your own home. We’re hiring the best people regardless of where they live. - Flexible work schedule, work when you are the most productive and be with your family when they need you.
- You will contribute to developing our existing analytics microservice which provides insights into our users & other microservices data. - You will develop other data-driven projects including our product catalog. - You will refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for scale - Create unit tests to grant that everything works as expected.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a back-end developer and 2 years as a front-end developer. - Strong experience with PHP 7.x and the Laravel framework - Strong experience with Elasticsearch. - Have experience working with message queues - Prefers the TDD approach to development. - Experience managing at least one Linux distribution (preferably Debian, Ubuntu, or alike), understand how to install, configure and manage a LAMP stack. - Familiar implementing and consuming RESTful APIs & good understanding of microservices architecture. - Understand fundamental design principles behind scalable applications - Experience in working with large datasets (>tens of GBs) - You have a highly analytical mind. You have a curiosity to analyze and interpret data. - Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking. - Self-directed, pragmatic, independent and with experience owning complete features/products: you can solve stuff on your own. - Code quality and unit tests mean something to you. - Ability to adapt to any technology, language, or development environment that we might need in the future. - Amazing ability to get stuff done. Hard working and dedicated - Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don't, your application will not be considered
- Q1) How many years of front-end development experience do you have? Please share the site you're the most proud of, that you have had a major contribution to.
- Q2) How many years of back-end development experience do you have? Provide an example of a data-driven system/program you've built, including source code (GitHub links or tarballs are fine).
We have someone who will review your code and answers, and if it's good enough we'll contact you for a phone interview.