At Asana, we’re building collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and in realizing their visions.
As a security engineer, you’ll build and operate software to keep Asana secure, scalable and fast. Asana is trusted by enterprises with critical business data, and the security team ensures our apps, internal services, and infrastructure are secure and our customers’ data is safe.
You will be responsible for:
- Finding and fixing security vulnerabilities
- Developing processes, code, or systems that mitigate and prevent those vulnerabilities
- Helping teams working on our newest features and technologies to be sure they are secure
- Working with researchers through ourbounty program
- have 4+ years of security-focused software engineering experience
- are skilled in one or more specialties in security including:
- web applications
- denial of service
- abuse prevention
- intrusion detection and response
- are creatively paranoid
- are able to balance diverse risks when making decisions
- are patient and meticulous with machines and people
- Experience working remotely as an engineer
We’re glad to hear you’re interested in this job. If you’d like to learn more about what we do—and the way we think—we recommend these links.
The post Software Engineer, Security appeared first on Jobspresso.