Headquarters: Cookeville, TN URL:
Why would you want to work here?
- We’ve done the stress-filled work days and long hours and we are sick of those kinds of days. We have built an environment that is fun to work in and enjoy the work we are doing for our clients.
- You never have to wonder what we are thinking. We are blunt and to the point. We find we can all move a lot faster if we are honest with each other.
- We built all of our systems for communication to be 100% for remote teams. Writing in notebooks is where communication goes to die. We thrive by using software solutions that support collaboration like: Slack, Asana, Dropbox, etc. for team communication.
- We are honest people that believe in taking care of our clients. There are enough struggles business owners have to go through, we want working with our team to be the easy part in their day.
- Everyone is on equal playing fields and we are all accountable to each other, which means we don’t tolerate slackers that bring the rest of us down.
- You will never be bored. Once we are finished with a project for a client, we’ll start the next one. Don’t worry, we have a waiting list of clients.
- We cuss a lot. If you are offended easily, we are definitely not the type of people you want to work with.
- We don’t look at the degrees you have, instead, we look at your knowledge and experience.
- We like trying new ideas and ways to collaborate to improve everything we are doing.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in English
- Has strong Facebook and Instagram Advertising knowledge
- Loves analytics, A/B Testing and finding out what truly attracts our target market
- Is detail oriented and likes to experiment with fresh ideas
- Can think outside of the box and wants to explore new ways of attracting customers
- Agencies do not apply
The interview and hiring process:
- We’ll schedule a video call with you, ask questions, and discuss your ad and marketing examples.
- We’ll send over a test and possibly a simulated real-world challenge.
- If you look like a good fit, we’ll work together on a project.
To apply: Send an email to marketing [at] bgboco [dot] com with: your resume and experience, Facebook or Instagram ad campaign examples that you have created, describe how you measure if a campaign is doing well or not, your favorite thing about marketing, requested hourly rate, how many hours per week you are available