We’re a fast-growing, 100% remote company that is transforming itself from “the C-Suite’s best kept secret” to a SaaS platform that takes the operating system of the world’s most successful leadership teams and scales it across entire organizations, creating a common language to make them more productive, engaged, and successful.
For almost 40 years, Herrmann has been applying cognitive science to develop leaders and accelerate change, making thinking a competitive advantage for incredible companies like Goldman Sachs, PWC, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Blackrock, Netflix, and Pfizer. Nearly 3 million people at 97% of the Fortune 100 have used our products and services to improve communication and collaboration, overcome biases, create better ideas, solve problems more quickly and make better decisions.
It’s not what you think, it’s how you think.
Herrmann transforms the way that individuals, teams, and organizations think about work the world over. Our solution draws on research from cognitive neuroscience, I/O psychology and learning theory to create powerful insights for millions of people. We’re looking for a Product Manager with the growth mindset to help us scale it to billions.
We’re seeking an experienced product lead the development of digital products that will fuel the continued growth and impact of our business. You’ll set the product vision and execute on opportunities to enrich the lives of our users, improve their interactions in teams and generate more value for their organizations. You’ll work directly with the CEO and leaders from other key functions to drive execution on great ideas, build products that will transform lives and, as a result, the future of our business.
Do you have a track record of producing extraordinary products that make users excited to come back for more? Do you have great ideas for digital product design, a good eye (and ear) for what features will delight users, and knowledge of key trends and technologies shaping the digital workplace? Do you want to truly own a critical role driving exponential growth for a business doing meaningful, life-changing work? If that’s you, this will be the best job you’ve ever had.
● Develop the product strategy and roadmap for highly-scalable digital products, features and API services, focusing on those which support recurring value in a SaaS business model
● Own the entire digital product lifecycle from end to end, including planning, writing product requirements, design, prototyping, development, success measurement, and continuous improvement
● Serve as a champion for the voice of our customers, both the individual Thinker (end-user) and the organizational client, partnering with Product Marketing, UX, Sales, Customer Success and our clients and partners to gather customer insights and incorporate them into thoughtful design, feature prioritization and go-to-market decisions
● Drive agile cross-functional execution of development in partnership with colleagues in Platform, Operations, Customer Support and Global to create a healthy, high-achieving team
● An interest in psychology, cognitive neuroscience, I/O psychology, psychometrics, organizational behavior, or learning theory
● Strong technical foundation, with at least a few years of product management and development experience in digital/software ecosystems
● You already have a few successful software products with a large user base under your belt, including the launch at least 2 products that have generated substantial new value
● Experience with products in at least one (and ideally both) of the following technical domains:
○ Natural language processing
○ API / data-driven product integration strategies
● Experience and knowledge of SaaS/subscription business models
● A propensity for data, with the ability to define problems, set objectives, collect data, measure success, and draw valid conclusions using both qualitative and quantitative methods
● Experience with scrum / agile methodologies and strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and an understanding of how to manage and align resources to achieve desired results
● Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
● A love for understanding users, digging deep into their thinking and developing a strong empathy for their needs
● Broad interests and the ability to quickly “read the tea leaves” to recognize the product and design trends that will impact our business and clients
● Energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at a time, and meet scheduled deadlines while remaining a pleasant human being
● Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to relate complex subjects (cognitive sciences/psychology) in an accessible, engaging way with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
● A preference for autonomy and initiating independent action when needed, rolling up your sleeves to do it / build it / make it happen / sell it internally and externally
● Experience working in a mobile and remote environment with global intercultural teams
● Comfort dealing with ambiguity and realities of a fast-growing business
Preferred Additional Experience:
● Experience in widely-spoken non-English languages
● Scrum Product Owner Certification
● Familiarity and experience with development languages / frameworks, most notably Ruby on Rails, JS framework, and HTML5 /CSS along with Jira and Confluence for stories and documentation
● Experience in both B2B and B2C environments