We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
Watch a brief video to learn more
Why we enjoy working here
- We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
- We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
- Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services
- Work on bug fixes and improvements to customer-facing and admin applications
- Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team's code style guidelines
- Collaborate with team leads to ensure that we're always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
- You’re able to show examples of software you have written
- Some experience with back-end programming, ideally with NodeJS, would be beneficial
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying
- Test must be completed within 5 days.
- $72,000-$82,000+ depending on experience
- Signing bonus
- 28 days vacation