- Professional experience with PHP 5 and MySQL
- MVC frameworks like Symfony2 or Laravel are a plus
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git)
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Knowledge common Design Patterns (SOLID)
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc…
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free camera equipment/games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you’re a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow as a developer and explore your passions more each day.
The post PHP Developer (Remote) appeared first on Remotive.