Headquarters: Remote URL: www.wifitribe.co
We have a tribe that loves us and we’re looking for someone who’s ready to give them back that TLC (time, love, and care). The Tribe Support manager is the voice of WiFi Tribe; the first human contact, the first real impression, and the first moment that an excited applicant sees that this unconventional lifestyle is real. Your mission? Make every interaction memorable and lift any worries or concerns. Curious? Great! Read on...
- Manage all email communication with the WiFi Tribe community
- Solve problems and address concerns via email/Slack
- Receive all applications and make the decision on the first round of the application process
- Carefully maintain and constantly improve our system for managing member (customer)
- Find new ways to make the customer journey more smooth, enjoyable, and efficient
- Manage our online community (on Slack)
- Work closely with the Admissions team to seamlessly connect customer service and sales
- Work closely with the tech team to support them in building a custom relationship and booking management system
- Spend an hour a day developing yourself: learn something new related to your field or skills you wish to contribute to the team in the future
- Train other team members to support you
- Impeccable grammar and eloquent written English
- Fine-tuned emotional intelligence: able to understand others’ emotions and communicate empathetically and tactfully
- Proficient with Excel/Google Sheets: confident that you can create robust excel sheets and know how to make them more efficient and more user-friendly with formulas
- Internet savvy
- You've got genuine excitement and passion for helping customers
- You’re resourceful. A natural problem-solver. Your colleagues, coworkers, and friends know you as the person that always figures things out, and it baffles them.
- You're proud of your ability to prioritize tasks
- You’re one of the best writers you know. You know that you can convince anyone if you can just write them an email.
- You're not only able to write persuasive, clear, concise emails, but also do it quickly, knowing when to give an email more attention and when to process it more quickly
- You have a logical mind that thinks in systems, structures and processes. You’ve often found yourself creating a system for yourself to improve or learn something, and you appreciate well-structured instructions.
- You have attention to details.
- You need ownership. You know that your real potential only comes out when you can truly make a mission your own.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and love the feeling of working in a start-up, despite its challenges and hectic nature of it
- You know you can juggle multiple projects at the same time
- At least 1 year in a customer service role
- At least 1 year in a sales role
- Experience in a remote team environment
- Experience working in a startup environment
PERKS + COMPENSATION
- £20,000-£30,000 p.a. (€23k-€34k / $26k-$38k)
- The chance to contribute in the early stages to a rapidly growing start-up, positioned with a strong brand in a market that is accelerating
- Fully remote work (work from wherever in the world you feel most productive)
- 2 chapters per year on us, so that you can soak in the experience, travel and work remotely alongside our community, and learn from incredibly talented remote professionals
- Be part of a tight-knit community of 400+ remote-working, entrepreneurial professionals and build your global network
- Sponsored learning resources (e-books, audiobooks, online courses, etc.)
FINAL NOTE: This is not a get-paid-to-travel job! This is a work-hard-on-something-you-care-about job that may come with the perk of occasional travel.
To apply: Please submit your application via this form: NOTE: We've received 100+ applicants in less than 24h, so we will stop accepting applications soon. The deadline is Nov 2 (today), 6pm UTC.