Headquarters: Remote URL: https://emilyhirsh.com
Position: Senior Digital Strategist
Reports to: CEO
The Senior Digital Strategist will be leading a team of ads managers at Hirsh Marketing. Key aspects of the role include defining and implementing client success strategies, managing and mentoring a team of Ads Managers, leading internal meetings within the advertising division and leading/assisting on client strategy calls. A well-rounded leader and expert, the Senior Digital Strategist will possess extensive digital advertising know-how as well as process-driven operational leadership skills.
- Communicate and assist your team of ads manager with all of their problem client accounts
- Troubleshoot and strategize with ads managers when necessary on client accounts that are struggling
- Approve and oversee team client emails and reports as needed
- Respond to client emails with expert level support as needed
- Hire & train using our training program new ads managers as needed
- Assist and perform client strategy and check-in calls
- Stay abreast of changing programmatic marketplace and landscape for Facebook.
- Perform a weekly check-in on client accounts you’re ads managers are overseeing
- Help the team troubleshoot client or tech issues when necessary
- Cover for an ads manager on the rare occasion they are sick or on vacation
- Provide an extra level of support for the ads managers on the team
- Work with the ads team to bring creative and innovative ideas to client accounts as needed
- Increased client results because of a second person with eyes on their account, who has an extremely high-level strategy.
- Increased client retention rate.
- Increased team momentum and productivity.
- Increased confidence in the ads team with the extra support and attention being put into their clients and work
- Decreased time the CEO has to spend on client accounts or communicating with clients.
- Increased level of space between CEO and client issues/communication
- North American time zone ONLY
- Expert level Facebook ad and advertising / digital marketing strategy knowledge
- 40 hours+ / week available to EH Inc Team
- Ability to lead and manage internal team members
- Ability to be on all of the team strategic meetings
- Attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and always be looking at how they can better lead their team
- Excellent internet access with a quiet appropriate space for client & team meetings
To apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. NORTH AMERICAN TIME ZONE APPLICANTS ONLY!