We are a remote company consisting of 16 productivity geeks, currently spread over 4 countries and we are looking for an experienced, driven Marketer to join our Growth team and work side-by-side with our CMO and our Head of Product on driving the growth of our company. As Growth Marketer, you’ll be a mission-critical part of our efforts to acquire, engage, and retain our users and will help us to achieve our ambitious goals. What will you be doing?
- Use data to drive, optimize and improve conversions across all steps of the funnel (pirate metrics)
- Develop and own our content strategy, including creation, and distribution of all content that is useful for our (potential) users, including blog posts, email marketing campaigns, landing page copy, case studies, best practice guides, how-to guides
- Continuously optimize our Google Ads to achieve our target CAC
- Optimize existing content and site structure for SEO to increase organic rankings and traffic
- Identify new landing pages that are required for optimal conversion of paid ads and oversee the creation of these landing pages
- Promote new product releases by creating content and resources for current and prospective users
- Manage freelance writers and designers as needed
- Have and be able to keep a life outside of work
What are we offering?
- English native speaker
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital growth marketing, ideally at a startup
- Passionate about time management and genuinely interested in everything around productivity – Solid knowledge of analytics and marketing technology (tracking, attribution, retargeting, etc.)
- Experience with effective content creation and distribution across a wide range of channels including blogs, landing pages, social media and email marketing
- Experience with running A/B tests and conversion optimization; and have an experimental mindset about everything you do
- Knowledge of SEO best practices to ensure relevant content reaches the right audience
- Passionate about working remotely
- Ideally based or willing to relocate to anywhere in the time zones between GMT-5 and GMT+3
How to apply
- You will be an essential part of the team with lots of responsibility from day 1
- Work in an amazing team with a culture that allows you to achieve your best results
- Work from where you want, how you want and during your most productive hours. No matter when they are. The only thing that counts is that you work smart and that we can rely on you. We are 100% remote
- 3 team retreats per year: we get together 3 times a year in amazing locations to work together face to face, explore the local culture and food and have an amazing time together – trust us All expenses for this are covered by us.
- Transparent salary and transparent company culture
- A very generous holiday policy because that’s the best source for fresh ideas and energy
If you’re interested, please apply here
The post Growth Marketer appeared first on Remotive.