Headquarters: Oakland, CA URL:
CLIENT SERVICE EXPERT - TECHNOLOGY
Comcate is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented Client Services Manager to join our team as a key contributor to our customer support, account management and implementation efforts. In this role you will be the key intermediary between Comcate’s hundreds of clients and our internal team. You will be a key contributor working to accelerate the growth of Comcate - a leader in local government technology solutions.
Who you are:
You are highly organized, have a strong project management orientation, customer-focused by nature, and would love the opportunity to leverage your skills and experience to make a difference for local agencies, municipalities and their citizens.
In this role, you will:
- Manage our Client Support team to ensure that Comcate’s clients receive high quality service and that Comcate fulfills its contractual commitments.
- Help the Client Support department provide excellent service to our clients in an extremely reliable, organized fashion with proper tracking of all support cases.
- Report on key operating metrics by which your department will measure success, ensuring that the team is achieving their objectives.
- Be the go-to person for all escalated client issues, including technology, billing and client satisfaction issues.
- Manage Comcate’s upsell efforts, ensuring that all existing clients are fully aware of our full suite of products and facilitating upgrades to additional products as warranted.
- Manage the team implementing all new Comcate clients, ensuring that the team is following the proper processes, tracking and reporting their progress, and getting clients off on the right foot with Comcate.
- Train clients on Comcate software.
- Develop processes and templates to ensure clear communication and coordination of information and requirements between Client Services and other internal teams.
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a client service/client support oriented role
- Interest in and solid understanding of software and mobile technologies, extremely comfortable serving clients in a technology-oriented environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM software in a client services environment
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of, or work experience in local government or public agencies a big plus
To thrive at Comcate, you will be:
- A logical and highly organized thinker and writer
- A relationship builder who loves interacting with customers, users and co-workers
- An extremely effective communicator, in writing and on the phone
- Extremely comfortable with technology and troubleshooting technology issues/problems
- Skilled working with data to help solve problems
- Self-propelled and able to project manage without direct oversight
- Comfortable working across business functions on multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of Client Management experience do you have?
- How many years of Salesforce experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
To apply: Please email your RESUME + your COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org