Outlyer · Sep 13th 2018
Who are we looking for?
A mid/senior Go developer to join our backend dev team. You will have strong technical abilities and a passion for solving tough problems. A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and drive is a must.
We are only looking for smart people who can get up to speed quickly
* A strong background in building web services
* Experience with building and architecting services for scale
* Highly competent in either Go, Python, Nodejs or Ruby
A professional attitude to developement
* A desire to write clean maintainable code
* Write code with good test coverage
* A willingness to own the services you build
Being a self-starter who is keen to offer feedback and options on how to solve technical problems
* Discussing design and architecture of features
* Taking initiative when improvement to product and process can be made
* Offer product opinions based on usage a when defining requirements
Communication is key to a successful team, so being able to work and communicate effectively with the rest of your team is a requirement.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
* Experience with Go
* Distributed systems knowledge
* Have previously worked with Kafka, Kubernetes and AWS