RTK.io is an advertising and analytics startup working with digital publishers to help them monetize their online ad inventory. The proprietary platform has achieved tremendous scale (tens of billions of web impressions per month) and is deployed to some of the largest publishers in the world.
- Lead product development and turn client needs into reality with RTK's'product offerings.
- You manage day-to-day technical relationships with engineering counterparts at client publishers during integration and preliminary post integration testing
- Closely interface with Sales, Account Management, Product, and Engineering teams
- Provide technical expertise during integration lifecycle, including troubleshooting integration related issues, reporting discrepancies, and implementation concerns
- Review and test integrations to ensure proper implementation
- Become subject matter expert in RTK's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
What You Need for this Position Primary responsibilities include managing the development, testing, and release of one of RTK's core product offerings. Additionaly responsibilities include participating in customer implementations and making improvements to RTK's products based on customer feedback and implementation experience
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- HTML, CSS
You will get to:
- Build browser extensions and crawlers that track advertising trends across the web
- Fight fraudulent ad traffic
- Architect technical integrations with the world's top technology companies
- Work in a highly analytical environment and gain exposure to very large big-data systems.
- Work with customers to implement RTK's technology inside their Content Management Systems.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or other related field
- Ability to write modular, testable, and readable JS code
- Familiarity with test frameworks
- Deep understanding of cross-browser differences, JS performance tradeoffs, and profiling and debugging tools
- Resourceful, experimentation-driven approach to solving unstructured, data-oriented JS challenges
- A passion for fast, abstract, maintainable and efficient code