Are you a talented and creative developer? Are you driven by creating great code, that makes users happy?
Do you want great challenges, an exciting team to work with, opportunities to see your ideas come to life, and the flexibility of working remotely?
Well read on...
Who is Elucidat?
Elucidat is a multi-award winning, elearning authoring platform and we are globally recognised as a leader in our field.
Our software is used around the world by brands such Coca-cola, Tesco, Comcast, Oxfam, TUI and British Medical Journal.
Elucidat is a very modern business, offering a flexible working environment, including working hours and location. We have a fun culture and are willing to take risks in an industry that is traditionally conservative (where few Learning Technology products really stand out).
What will the work be like?
- You get to work from wherever you are most effective. Our team members get to choose the best location for them
- Well help get your home office setup, or contribute to coworking space costs
- We work around childcare commitments - so whatever times of day are best for you
- We are on Slack constantly, so you will always see, and chat with your team - so youll never get lonely
- We work on projects together. You'll always have the support of a colleague close by - even when remote.
- Youll work directly with the development team lead, so will have real influence on how we proceed
- We utilise new technologies to overcome our challenges, there will always be new things to master
- Company lunches and after work socials are frequent for those able to work at our Brighton HQ, for remote workers we organise monthly get togethers including hack days and socials at our HQ
- Great startup culture, no stuffy corporate rules here
- Inspiring work, make a difference
- Clear career progression
We would love to hear from you!