Founded by a break-out team of engineers from legacy backup companies - tired of being part of the problem with data management software. Aparavi Software was formed so they could create the solution of the future. Check out our videos, industry recognitions and technology at www.aparavi.com
Our company culture supports the philosophy that everyone's contribution is critical. We believe that at the core of any successful endeavor is simplicity and direct communication. We are expanding our team in Santa Monica and looking for a rockstar UI developer who is a driven team player, lives to code, has a design point of view AND wants to change the world of data storage with Aparavi!
Were looking for a UI Developer who wants to:
- take the lead in the strategic process of defining the UI design
- influence the leadership team not only on the UI but also with a point view about the user experience
- make their dream a reality to disrupt an industry and change the world of data management
- live the start up life...Take Big Risks for Big Rewards!
Is this you...?
ABOUT THE JOB:
Aparavi is looking for an experienced and highly talented UI engineer who is driven to build beautiful and functional user interfaces. We need a strategic player to lead the process of defining the UI. More importantly, work along side the leadership team to drive them to final decision about the UI design. The ideal candidate analyzes user requirements and works with user experience designers to build easy to use and highly intuitive Web user interfaces. As a UI engineer, you will have ownership of feature development including product requirements, user experience design, and visual execution.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Success as a team leader with passion about engineering the UI for a market leading SaaS service using state-of-the-art web technologies and frameworks
- Proven success in leading large development effort and delivering high quality without compromising pace and agility
- Devoted to keeping yourself and the team updated about established and emerging tools, technologies and frameworks
- Strong belief in getting things done through teamwork and communication
- Ability to define requirements for backend and integration experience
- Sound debugging skills
- Full stack development experience is a plus
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Ownership of the user interface development for the product.
- Take the lead and work with Aparavi's leadership team to define a common UI vision.
- Work with the UX designers and analyze the specs for implementation feasibility etc.
- Take end to end responsibility of tasks / modules / feature assigned from understanding the requirement, designing, implementation and developer testing.
- Work with other developers on the Aparavi development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
- Support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements & products.
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
WHAT YOU GET:
- Trust from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st twenty employees of the team & take control and ownership of projects
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasnt changed in 30 years
- Positioned in the heart of silicon beach, share office space with some of the best and brightest startups the beach has to offer
- Continuing Education
- Flexible Telecommute Environment (Thurs &Friday) & Paid Time Off
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Equity Incentive Plan & 401k Program
- Membership to Cross Campus co-office locations across Los Angeles (dog friendly offices)
APPLY TODAY & CONNECT WITH US
~Tania Williams, Aparavi Human Resources
APARAVI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status