Headquarters: Earth URL: https://www.catylist.com
We’re a small, fully-remote team focused on building great online software that helps people find office space, sell apartment buildings, lease warehouse space, etc (commercial real estate). Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable now with a 15-year track record and users who love us. We launched a new product last year that's driving a lot of growth, and we could really use some help to support the influx of customers.
- You'd be joining a team of five dedicated to helping people use our webapps via email and/or phone.
- We use HelpScout to manage incoming issues and communicate internally via Slack.
- You're patient, and good-natured, and genuinely enjoy helping people.
- You're not especially technical, but you're probably the person that people in your family go to when they're having trouble with their Twitters and The Google.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent.
- You know when and how to listen to someone, but also how to hear them.
- Maybe you have a little experience with real estate, or maybe you have some general curiosity to learn more about it.
- You've provided customer support in some capacity before, and have either some experience working remotely or a desire to.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats and pitching in when others need help.
Catylist is for you if...
- You hate the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
To apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume and anything else that will help us understand your story :)