Headquarters: Saint Paul URL:
Sticky is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. This important role will help drive the growth of the business through content marketing and other marketing strategies.
If you decide to apply, please include the word “integrity” in the body of your email so we know you took the time to read the job description :)
This role is part-time (20 hours per week) and remote, with potential to ramp up to a full-time role. This is an ‘individual contributor’ role.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Collaborate with CEO/Founder to jointly develop marketing strategy
- Design, build, test, and optimize our marketing, sales, and customer engagement funnel
- Run our webinar process and create content to increase webinar registrants and convert registrants to free trial users or new customer sales
- Write email sequences to onboard new customers, active/engage new customers, increase renewals, and reduce churn
- Develop new educational content including lead bait, email courses, and the like
- Creating and executing our conference and tradeshow strategy
- Developing our brand messaging across our marketing sites and products
- Running Facebook marketing campaigns
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
- At least 3 years of experience as a copywriter, with proven ability to write copy across all mediums that nurtures and converts leads into customers
- Impeccable grammar and a great ability to channel the voice of the customer
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing with deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel
- Sales oriented marketing professional, tying marketing strategies to revenue generation
- Implemented complex workflows with Drip or similar email marketing systems
- A whiz at creating high converting landing pages with LeadPages or similar landing page builders
- Detail oriented with ability to test broken processes to diagnose and fix the issue
- Used analytics platforms, A/B tests, and metrics to optimize campaigns
- Are interested in the startup world, self-motivated, and open to wearing different hats
- Are creative and great at problem solving
- You're upbeat with a great sense of humor
OTHER “NICE-TO-HAVE” SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES (NOT REQUIRED)
- Prior professional photography experience
- Prior B2B or SaaS/Tech experience
- Proximity to Saint Paul, MN (to allow for periodic in-person meetings)
- Photoshop/Graphic design, The Fletcher Method, Video Editing, Keynote Slide Design
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Work directly with Founder & CEO and with a small, fast moving team
- Ownership over our marketing strategy and execution Learn about other functions that contribute to running a successful SaaS business
- Have fun while impacting an industry Awesome culture and great people to work with
- Lots of autonomy to do your job how and when you work best
ARE THERE ANY EXTRA PERKS?
- Competitive pay and performance-based bonuses
- Work remotely (no need to dress up for us :) )
- Flexible schedule (make your own hours!)
We are looking for someone with excellent writing skills so please ensure that your cover letter is representative of your writing abilities.
To apply: To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.