Get the Guy / Matthew Hussey · Sep 3rd 2018
Headquarters: Los Angeles, USA URL: howtogettheguy.com
Do you like being asked a question you’re not sure how to answer and using your Google-fu skills to figure it out? Are you excited by the idea of helping people by setting up workflows and automations that make things more efficient for our support team and our marketing team — and ultimately our customers? Do you consistently deliver positive energy? Can you work quickly and efficiently through many emails a day without getting overwhelmed or letting someone else’s energy dictate yours? Are you dogged with follow-through? Are you interested in making an impact in women’s lives by making dealing with our company an incredible experience for them?
Well, then, you might be the Customer Support Detective we’re looking for!
We know frontline team members make the magic happen! Our customer support team is the bedrock of our 60-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. They are responsible for keeping the promises we’ve made to customers and making sure our ladies get everything they need to be successful with our suite of programs.
This is a critical role on our team that requires a unique type of person. We’re looking for a very special dual skill set: tech savviness and comfort with learning and setting up systems alongside a focus on delivering an amazing customer experience, every time. We need to be able to trust your ability to create beautiful one-on-one experiences and connect personally with customers even though you’re communicating digitally and you may be managing hundreds of emails at a time. We’re looking for someone who is also excited to figure out tricky workflows and the challenging aspects of data integration and organization – someone who is unflappable but energetic.
Qualities of our Support Detective include:
– Prior experience using Zoho (highly preferred) or comparable CRM or marketing automation software is required
– Knowledge of workflows and automation from a customer experience perspective
– Ability to remain calm and polite and deliver warm, friendly energy even with frustrated customers
– Independent, self-starter attitude
– Incredible dogged follow-through when problem-solving, even when getting pushback from other team members; you’re always focused on getting it right for the customer
– If you didn’t know what Google-fu is before, you do now
– Prior experience as a freelancer and/or on a remote team preferred
– Assisting in our migration from Help Scout over to Zoho Desk & Zoho CRM – this includes helping us set up our CRM, workflows, data organization, training, and more!
– Answering customer emails in Zoho Desk, helping customers get and use everything they purchased (no advice giving)
– Issuing refunds
– Raising more difficult technical issues with our developers and other kinds of issues to other team members
– Helping us figure out how to deliver a more consistently wonderful customer experience; if you find a way we can improve, we WANT you to let us know and contribute your valuable input! :)
**Please note, this role does not involve giving dating or personal advice of any kind.
Why Join Us?
You’ll work remotely with a lot of flexibility and independence. We are 100% remote, with team members based in LA, NY, the UK, Eastern Europe, and Asia. We don’t care where you work from as long as you deliver results.
Make an impact – help women level-up in their relationships, self-esteem, and happiness.
Be part of a positive, upbeat team that deals with each other with respect and gratitude.
Take advantage of opportunities for growth – many on our team have been with the company for years and have moved up or to different roles.
This position will start part-time at 20 hours per week. If you consistently deliver great work, hours have the potential to increase quickly.
You will need to be available to work flexible hours between 10:30 am and 9 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday. Occasional weekend hours will also be required. Our heaviest days are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, so we’re looking for someone who can definitely help with coverage on those days.
This is a long-term position and we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us.
Get the Guy is an online dating and relationship advice company that helps women get the results they want in their love lives – but we don’t stop there. Nothing stays at the surface with us; we go deep and show our customers how to transform their confidence and self-esteem to live happier, more fulfilling lives overall.
Find out more by watching our CEO Matthew Hussey’s massively popular YouTube videos. (Tell us in your letter which one you liked best!)
Your letter will be coming in to our Customer Experience Director, Rachael Mare. Her favorite color is blue, so she’d love it if you also put the word blue somewhere in your subject line when sending your letter.
Looking forward to meeting you!
To apply: To be considered, please write us a cover letter as to why you’d be a good fit; be sure to let us know the extent of your Zoho or CRM knowledge. Include the letter in the body of your email; do not attach anything, including your resume. Applications with attachments will not be read. We prioritize culture fit, attention to detail, and quality writing when selecting candidates.