LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
At LinkedIn Learning, the Content Manager for IT Systems Administration and Support builds and executes the content strategy for delivering market-leading video content and learning resources in the technology space. The Content Manager creates and delivers content roadmaps to serve the needs of existing and new members and recruit and retain the best instructors to grow and serve the needs of LinkedIn Learning library members.
- Research the learning and training needs for all aspects of IT systems and support professionals, including database and network administration topics for our corporate and individual customers
- Develop and execute the overall strategic content plan for developing market leadership in this topic, including a mix of high profile instructors and tactical topics
- Participate in market validation of this topic across customer segments and collect and analyze LinkedIn data on this segment and its go-to-market.
- Work with existing instructors and also recruit and retain the best possible instructors and teachers; nurture long-term instructor relationships and help them succeed
- Partner with instructors and the Production team to continually improve the quality of published content, and help develop new and innovative learning resources to serve the needs of LinkedIn Learning members
- Evangelize LinkedIn Learning internally and be an active and visible participant in the technology community
- Anticipate emerging trends in technology education needs and develop strategic plans to meet those needs
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- 2+ years of acquisitions/recruitment experience within the technology field
- 2+ years of strategic negotiation experience
- Experience working with globally renowned instructors and their teams to achieve winning outcomes with limited time and access
- Experience negotiating complex contracts with global brands, publishers, and partners, both B2B and B2C
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated dedication to technology education and practices
- Active in the online education community and respected among industry peers
- Demonstrated experience delivering feedback to instructors and helping them improve performance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with instructors in a variety of ways and communication styles in order to develop and strengthen relationships
- Efficient manager of self, ideas, and projects
The post Content Manager, IT Systems appeared first on Jobspresso.