The LinkedIn Learning Content Team is looking for a Content Producer fluent in English and Mandarin. Our team is driven by a passion for learning and creating best-in-class instructional tools. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the production of online courses in Mandarin. This position is temporary (contract) and may be located remotely but with frequent travel to Carpinteria, CA.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
- Create, manage, and track schedules and processes related to course production
- Manage course through end to end production/post-production processes
- Review and correct written Simplified Chinese and spoken Mandarin text for courses.
- Point of contact for vendors, internal and external stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects in various stages of the product development cycle simultaneously
- Manage and meet course release dates.
- Work with other members of the Content team to bring courses live to the site
- Coordinate with team members to develop supporting course materials and graphical elements.
- Manage the logistics and scheduling of media recording.
- Identify and acquire authors (Subject Matter Experts) to record Mandarin courses
- Collaborate with authors (Subject Matter Experts) to develop courses in Mandarin that meet instructional requirements
- Coach the author’s instruction and performance during recording.
- Work to resolve quality production issues discovered after recording is complete.
- Ability to travel to Carpinteria, CA on a regular basis to record the courses
- Ability to work outside the regular business hours as this position may need to work with individuals in very different time zones.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in managing projects
- A minimum 2 years developing and delivering educational content OR managing the full cycle of the product development process OR translating content to/from Mandarin
- Native language in Mandarin and fluency in both written and verbal English.
- Experience managing multiple deadlines, organize and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Experience applying instructional design principles, learning theory, and educational technologies in the design and development of online learning experiences
- Excellent communication, editing, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with instructors, SMEs, or faculty preferred
- Prior teaching experience preferred
- Proven experience in developing effective online instructional content which incorporates video and audio media
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment that changes constantly
- High level of flexibility and ability to work with a degree of uncertainty and changes
- Excellent software skills and experience with Mac and Windows environments and Google Apps
- BA/BS degree
The post Content Producer, English/Mandarin appeared first on Jobspresso.