Award Force · Aug 11th 2018
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia URL: www.awardforce.com
Awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth global startup with a great product! Flexibility to work remotely with a friendly team. Award Force (www.awardforce.com) is a fast-growing Australian SaaS company with a great product, expanding internationally. We are looking for a people person who can develop fantastic client relationships with the aim of loyalty and retention.
● You’re located anywhere in Australia
● You love solving problems and helping others solve theirs
● You have a natural aptitude with technology, experience with SaaS and are able to learn new systems quickly
● You’re curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
● You’re super organised and process oriented. You will be comfortable using multiple tools for various aspects of the role
● You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written. You are not hesitant to jump on a call with a client even if just to talk about the weather!
● You have the ability to communicate complex issues in plain language
● You’re calm in high pressure situations
● You can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team
● Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
● You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
What we offer
● Full-time Australian employee role, based remotely
● Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
● Friendly, sociable, mature, responsible team
● Lots of training and excellent internal support
● We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
● The opportunity to learn new skills and develop professionally - we encourage side-projects!
● Your birthday is a holiday every year
● 20 days annual leave
● 38-hour working week, Monday - Friday (your weekends are yours!)
● A budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Based in Australia, you will be communicating with colleagues and clients alike across countries, cultures and time zones on a daily basis.
You’ll love this role if you’re self-motivated, genuinely enjoy talking with people and solving problems. Lots of energy, confidence with technology and a sense of humour are a must!
Like any good startup, it can get messy— responses may be required at odd hours, and our processes are always evolving. You’ll be part of this too. If you have a great idea, let’s test it out! We’re not big on bureaucracy, only results. We don’t expect you to be a slave to your chair, but you will need to be flexible.
The best part about Award Force? It’s really fun :) It’s a fantastic product, and the people we speak with are diverse and lovely. We work in the recognition industry— every day we help our clients uncover and reward everyday people doing exceptional things!
● Client success and retention
○ Onboard new clients and guide them from sign-off through to launch
○ Communicate frequently and effectively with the aim of helping clients grow their program. You will advise best practices, introduce them to new features and keep your finger on how they are feeling about Award Force
○ Responsible for 100% retention of your accounts
● Technical support
○ Issue diagnosis
○ Resolution of 1st level support issues via support tickets and phone calls
○ Work with the internal team to resolve more complex issues
● Be amazing with clients
○ Respond quickly
○ Able to really listen to people, get to the heart of the issue and see it through to resolution
○ Convey appreciation and respect to our clients at all times
○ Perform regular check-ins to make sure all clients feel heard and valued
○ Build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency
● Contribute to continuous improvement
○ Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
○ Identify and fill gaps in support documentation
○ Be on the lookout for anything that can be better
Award Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 14 cities in 9 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
To apply: Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered. Ready? Here you go… https://careers.awardsplatform.com