Headquarters: Europe URL: www.cvedia.com
Cvedia is Simulating the world, We are generating hyper realistic simulator built for machine learning. We are looking for a charismatic and experienced Project Manager.
The classic project manager will be the connection between the sales/marketing team to the product manager. He should be fluent in both “Geek” and sales/customer languages.
- Create a detailed project plan and allocate resources for the project
- Weekly reporting of project status to senior management
- Technical project management in a bridging function between Sales- customer, product and development.
- Working closely with the Sales team and with direct clients
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables.
- Developing project timelines, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development projects
- Experience with close work relationship with Product & Project.
- Experience with close work relationship with Sales and Marketing team.
- Minimum of five years prior experience as a Project Manager in R&D projects
- Experience in full software development project lifecycles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications and human skills
- Ability to work a 100% remote position
- Perfect English skills
How to apply:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
* We only hire European based employees to avoid time zone differences.
To apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org