InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
We’re looking for a customer support specialist to engage with our user-base and guide their path to realizing how awesome our product is!
- You reside in the Central (CST) timezone.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm.
- You genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving complex puzzles.
- Experience serving as quality assurance for escalated customer requests and bugs.
- You have prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing).
- You’ve demonstrated technical support experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Ability to think on one’s feet, learn a complex product inside and out, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Demonstrable experience troubleshooting and documenting replication steps for complex technical issues, while collaborating with engineering to ensure resolution.
- Experience supporting and assisting with development of integrations leveraging API; e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout).
- Expert knowledge of the design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch.
- Versed in agile development methodologies and its best practices.
- Previous InVision experience and familiarity strongly preferred.
- GitHub experience preferred.
- Directly respond to and engage qualified customer inquiries and requests.
- Compare, analyze, and escalate user requests to Product & Engineering teams.
- Directly engage and collaborate with Engineering teams to quickly resolve customer issues or reported bugs.
- Act as quality assurance for escalations and technical backbone and resource for Customer Support teams.
- Develop, author, and maintain internal and customer-facing technical documentation.
- Compile, prioritize, and report feature requests for product direction and implementation.
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design tools with clients.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
The post Customer Support Specialist appeared first on Jobspresso.