(New York, NY)
Job Description The email developer will work with Greentech Media’s digital marketing team to build fully responsive email campaigns on a per-project basis.
This role includes coding responsive HTML emails, building template-based emails, and working with the team to ensure email are dynamic, efficiently coded, and render correctly across all email clients.
- Build and test simple to highl- advanced promotional and transactional one-time and triggered email campaigns.
- Ensure the quality of all work product by proofing, testing links, checking rendering, versions and personalization if applicable.
- Collaborate with designers and various stakeholders to create HTML emails.
- Utilize Photoshop and Sketch to extract image assets from completed designs.
- Troubleshoot rendering errors and adjust problematic code as needed.
- Use responsive coding for mobile optimization, and leverage Litmus services to test assets across multiple browsers and email clients.
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, CAN-SPAM, CASL laws and privacy laws.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of HTML + CSS coding experience.
- Experience in front end coding supporting Marketing initiatives and specifically coding email “from scratch” using HTML, CSS.
- Strong email-specific UI, UX and interaction design skills and established familiarity with capabilities and limitations of responsive email design.
- Knowledge of typical email-rendering bugs and workarounds with experience testing and troubleshooting across multiple browsers, email clients and devices (with Litmus or similar QA program) to ensure consistent renderings.
- · Understanding of responsive table structures and the nuances of email development.
- · Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around email testing metrics.
- Experience with Google Analytics is desirable.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Experience with Sketch.
- Experience with Movable Ink is desirable.
- Hands-on experience in CRM/Email Marketing preferred.
Apply: Please include link of email samples.