Headquarters: Remote URL:
Since its founding in 2011, LEO has grown to become one of Canada’s biggest advertising platforms. With seven years of proven expertise, LEO receives over 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
LEO is now on the hunt for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager to join our dynamic and diverse team.
- Ensure timely project delivery within scope and budget.
- Develop a detailed strategy for tracking project progress.
- Measure and evaluate project performance with relevant systems, tools and techniques.
- Communicate daily with designers, front-end, back-end and customer support teams to facilitate smooth collaboration.
- Own and deliver results to key stakeholders and executives.
- Detail-obsessed and a natural multi-tasker.
- Die-hard technophile with a mind for software development and web-related tech.
- Proven managerial experience with teams of 15-20 people or more in an ever-changing e-commerce environment.
- LEO is the platform of choice for millions of users. We’d love for you to have previously managed projects with similar amount of customers involved.
- We’re a product-first team, and we expect the same from you. You must be driven to lead the way in the creation of an optimal user experience.
- Willingness to collaborate with key stakeholders and executives via daily communication.
- It’s best if you’re a native English speaker in the UK or continental Europe.
- At least 30 hours/week.
- Open to contract work.
- Salary: from 35 USD per hour.
- Time tracking through Hubstaff.com
To apply: Feeling up to the challenge? Send your CV and recommendations to Alex email@example.com with [PM] in the subject in , and let’s get started!