Headquarters: Anywhere URL:
Instana is searching for a full time SEO specialist to join our growing marketing team in the United States. The SEO specialist will spearhead white hat digital marketing strategies to help expand Instana’s digital footprint and optimize our existing properties.
This position will be responsible for optimizing search engine results, both on-site and off-site, as well as, overseeing other digital marketing related tasks. An ability to perform basic edits within Wordpress, from both a function and visual standpoint, is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Drive Search Engine Optimization and content strategies including generating high-quality, relevant content for varying audiences and managing the end-to-end content creation process
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, competitor analysis, and audience research to identify content gaps and opportunities and drive content planning/creation
- Collaborate and provide guidance to marketing, creative, and content teams to generate content with SEO and search marketing best practices always in mind
- Distribute and amplify content via Instana web properties, social media, and relevant industry websites and publications
- Develop, implement, and provide detailed analytics and reporting of our SEO and content efforts
- Manage keyword rankings including recommending and implementing changes to website, content, linking/link building, and other factors to improve position for target keywords
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2+ years relevant experience in SEO/content marketing (online public relations experience a plus)
- Proven track record of implementing successful SEO-driven content strategies
- Passion for digital marketing and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and the “white hat” way
- Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting tools, such as Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, website and conversion optimization, and online customer acquisition
- Working knowledge of HTML and experience with WordPress CMS Platforms
- Strong project management and organizational skills demonstrated through ability to think on your feet and manage multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- Strong self-motivator with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong attention to detail
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://www.instana.com to learn more.