Headquarters: San Francisco (US) & Singapore (Intl) URL: https://digify.com
Digify (https://digify.com) is a document security platform that helps customers protect and track the confidential information they share online. Digify is used by small businesses through to global brands.
We are searching for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help lead our customer onboarding and retention efforts.
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding.
- Build relationships with customers to understand their needs and ensure their success with Digify.
- Increase customers usage and adoption of Digify within their organizations.
- Increase our NPS and reduce churn.
- Encourage customers to post reviews of Digify online.
- Write helpdesk articles.
- Collect and report key customer success metrics.
- Relay customer feedback to the product and marketing teams.
Experience & Skills
- Love working with customers and with technology.
- Be able to explain complex technical concepts in a simple manner to customers.
- Experience in a customer success or account management role in a B2B SaaS company.
- Have previously worked remotely.
- Able to work with mixed ARPU customer bases, by segmenting high, medium and low touch efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, empathetic, patient, trustworthy.
- Experience with intercom and NPS tools is a plus.
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com. In the email, please tell us about a time that you went over and above for a customer.