We’re looking for a talented Web & Visual Designer to execute day-to-day web, digital, and online projects to support Cloud Academy’s strategic product marketing initiatives.
You will work on the design of Cloud Academy’s online assets, ensuring brand guidelines are met while striving to constantly enhance the content, functionality and beauty of the assets. You’ll see projects through from conception to execution, working from briefs based on commercial needs.
Please note that we require a portfolio as part of your application.
You’ll be working primarily with a marketing team based in Switzerland, thus we’re looking for someone who can flexibly prioritize his/her workload and be responsive during most of those working hours.
What you’ll do:
- Online assets design:
- Front-end web design and data visualization for strategic demand generation projects that leverage our data to drive thought leadership
- Help with developing templates for whitepapers and data sheets
- Create assets for the events Cloud Academy sponsors, including booth graphics, swag design, loop videos, etc.
- Support the marketing team in providing design feedback on campaign specific landing pages
- Contribute to the creation of digital assets for marketing campaigns and promotions including email visuals, Facebook ads, Google Display ads, and LinkedIn ads
- Work on the the development of short videos for Cloud Academy’s website, social media channels, and blog
- Ability to manage time and deadlines as provided by the marketing team in the Swiss and San Francisco offices
- Ability to digest requirements and to generate strong communication design ideas and concepts
- Ability to connect and align Cloud Academy’s visual assets across channels
- Experience as a communications or graphic Designer, with a proven track record of delivering designs from concept through to delivery
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Ability to create responsive web designs
- Understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Analytical data driven approach to design
- Methodical attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- The capability to manage stakeholders and communicate with them accordingly
- Be proactive to solve problems
- A passion for music, design, technology, and/or media
- Experience with the contentful CMS
- Experience in the B2B industry
About Cloud Academy
Cloud Academy is the leading enterprise training platform accelerating innovation through guided learning paths, hands-on labs, and skill assessment. Companies trust Cloud Academy to deliver multimodal training on leading clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning, IoT). Leading organizations customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more about us at http://cloudacademy.com.
The post Visual Designer appeared first on Jobspresso.