Headquarters: Remote URL: http://x-team.com
“Motivated developers, ready to join your team.”
X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential every day. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
What separates us from our competition is the level of attention and care we give our developers compared to other more "talent"-based solutions. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies simply place and drop their talent, we provide unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people.
We’re looking for a Senior Partner Sales Lead to join our core team and make an impact on our sales growth.
The right individual will be self-driven, with a strong attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit. We also need someone creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative, and who has a passion for driving business results.
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage strategic partnerships to add value to our clients and to drive business growth.
- Be a self-motivated individual who is capable of exploring additional opportunities.
- Think of creative ways to constantly improve relationships with our clients and spur growth.
- Be a detail oriented person with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize resources.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Recruitment, Legal, and Operations) and executive teams to develop/execute business initiatives, create work plans, lead analysis, and communicate recommendations/results.
- Track key metrics and new business opportunities.
- Ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with clients.
- Established network that can be tapped which is a fit and can benefit from X-Team services.
- 2+ years experience in consultative sales, account management.
- Proven ability to work towards individual and team goals
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to formulate and articulate technical, contractual, and value points with clients.
- A passion for developing customer partnerships.
- Excellent business acumen with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of clients.
- Flexibility to be available during eastern USA and Western Europe business days.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely.
- Experience with project management.
- Familiarity with handling and language of service/consultant contractual agreements.
- Experience with web/software development.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Work from anywhere (really, anywhere).
- Health benefits
- Unleash+ budget of $2,500 per year toward growth and well-being
- Travel budget
- Unlimited PTO
To apply: Apply today: