Headquarters: Utah, USA URL: https://www.custodyxchange.com
I'm hiring someone as a one-person marketing department to help grow my B2C SaaS business. We have a lot of low-hanging fruit, and I hope you can achieve great results. Previous experience with growth marketing in a B2C SaaS environment is preferred.
This is a great time for you to apply your skills because we are going through a business and product transition. We are transitioning away from selling downloadable software as a one-time purchase, to selling an online web-app as a subscription. This involves completely changing our customer journey and sales focus, and we need your help!
Your role includes:
- Increasing renewal rates on our new SaaS B2C web-app
- Customer success to help with onboarding, usability, and marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Using data and analytics to find opportunities
- Marketing creatives: text, images, videos
- Sales to professionals
- Growing the business using other methods of your own initiative
- Measuring the success of your tasks
Your role does NOT include:
- Social media marketing of any kind (social media is useless for our business)
- SEO / PPC (these roles are taken care of other people)
I'd like to hire you if you:
- Have experience in growth marketing in a B2C SaaS environment
- Look for opportunities instead of simply being told what to do
- Speak fluent English, though you can live anywhere in North or South America
- Want to work from home in a long-term position
- And we get along; to see the team you'll be joining, visit our about us page
My company is called Custody X Change. I've been working on the business since 2004. We sell a web application that creates child custody schedules and parenting plans. It also helps families make difficult decisions post-divorce/separation, and facilities communication between two parents who may not get along very well anymore. All of this reduces a lot of conflict and saves people a ton of money in legal fees.
If you want to grow a genuinely helpful product, and join a small, distributed team, then we should talk.
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and:
- Include your resume in PDF format
- Somehow use the word "grape" in the subject of your email
- Answer the following questions in your email, in this order. For questions 2-7, 100+ word answers preferred, and attach screenshots if applicable. If you haven't used a tactic before, simply say so. As social media and SEO aren't part of this role, please don't use those as examples, if you have other examples to share.
- Where do you live?
- How have you increased renewal rates for a B2C SaaS product?
- How have you used customer success/support/experience to grow a business?
- How have you used conversion rate optimization principles successfully?
- How have you used data and analytics to grow a business?
- What's a marketing creative (text / image / video) that you created that did particularly well?
- What's another way you grew a business?
- How many hours per week do you want to work, and what would you be happy earning, in this long-term, remote position?
Note: agencies need not apply; I'm looking for an employee or contractor to join our team.
P.S. I want you to be happy working for me. I'll pay you a good salary and you can work normal hours. I care about results, not bureaucracy.
To apply: Follow the instructions in the description.