Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN URL:
We have a SaaS based time tracking software (https://hubstaff.com) that helps remote teams work more effectively together. We’re a fun team that offers flexibility and the ability to grow with our company.
We have a website as well as Mac, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android apps.
We are looking for someone technical enough that can handle the support of our desktop and mobile applications for new users. This will involve working with teams to make sure that all of their employees are onboarded correctly and handling any technical issues that arise.
The correct person must also have a good “personality” and the ability to communicate effectively with team leaders because the job also entails one to one webinars and skype calls with new team managers.
In addition, we are looking for you to do QA help which means testing new features, all integrations and apps on various operating systems and mobile devices.
The correct person will have:
- The ability to make decisions by themselves. We are looking for someone that is able to add to our team without a ton of management. They will be a self starter
- Technical Skills - You’ll need to be able to diagnose potential issues on customer computers. This includes how much RAM and CPU our apps are taking, and diagnosing other issues that users face.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (spelling, grammar, English)
- The ability and desire to respond quickly to new clients. When a customer comes in you need to drop everything and focus on that customer.
- A Quiet work location - This job is remote, but much of your time will be spent communicating with clients (phone, skype, chat, demos). You need a quiet location that is reliable and that can be seen by customers on video.
- Good internet - Your job will require an internet connection all times during the day. Speed must not be an issue.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) on a set schedule
- Bonus: Additional machines or operating systems
- Creating support documentation (written and possibly video)
- Answering incoming support requests via email
- Talking on Skype and phone regularly
- Giving product demos or webinars
- Diagnosing complex technical issues
- Supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux Desktop clients
- Software testing experience a plus