Headquarters: Earth URL:
We’re a small, fully-remote team focussed on building great products for an industry (commercial real estate) that’s still largely undisrupted by technology. Our wild start-up days are behind us – we're all grown up and profitable now with a 15-year track record and users who love us. We launched a new product last year that's driving a lot of growth, and we could really use some help.
- We use a microservices architecture, practice continuous integration, and host everything from AWS.
- We're not dogmatic about our tools/technologies – we use whatever best suits the task at hand.
- We communicate mainly via GitLab and Slack, but get everybody together for face-to-face time at least twice a year.
- You have a good amount of experience with ReactJS, and have built something non-trivial with it.
- You have some experience building web applications and RESTful APIs with Java.
- You've dabbled enough with (or read enough about) microservices to understand the pitfalls.
- You're comfortable with a command line.
- You're a quick study, stay up with the latest-and-greatest ideas and processes, and consciously work to become a better developer every day.
- You understand that working as part of a small team means wearing lots of different hats.
- You believe in the mantra: "strong opinions, weakly held".
- You value stability, work/life balance, group decision-making, and working with people that are good-natured, open-minded, interesting, hard-working, and self-motivated.
Catylist is for you if...
- You hate the corporate bureaucracy of a big company.
- You're over the chaos and uncertainty of a start-up. You like having reasonable hours and knowing that your job will be around next week.
- You enjoy maintaining and improving the products you've built rather than handing them off and moving on to the next thing.
- You know what you love to do and aren't looking for a ladder to climb.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, remote, W2 position with benefits (health/dental/vision/401k).
To apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please take some time to explain why you're a fit for our team. Include your resume, GitHub link, and anything else that will help us avoid clicking "Archive" on your submission :)