Headquarters: New Zealand URL: https://www.myhubintranet.com
“Exciting International Software as a Service company with exceptional growth and prospects. Beat the daily commute, work from home anywhere in the US!”
Live the work/life balance dream, beat the daily commute, work from anywhere in the US. Based in Auckland New Zealand, we operate a 100% remote working policy with people based in the US and Europe. The company doesn’t just pay lip service to work-life balance, we live it every day, with flexible time throughout the day, to balance work and family commitments.
Please note: This is a permanent fulltime contacting role, the successful applicant will be paid monthly and will be entitled to up to 5 days sick leave and 4 weeks paid leave per annum. Medical and other benefits will not be provided by the company nor will computing equipment, however, an allowance for these items will be included in the monthly payment.
We have a vacancy for an experienced DNN Developer who will be tasked with helping the continued development of a well-established web-based product in the global marketplace. We are looking for an enthusiastic intermediate to senior level .Net web developer who has proven experience developing custom web-based solutions using the DNN framework.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in the hosting, optimization and scaling of the DNN CMS platform. Experience around the user experience and modern presentation layer best practices is also desirable.
- Play a key technical development role in helping shape the systems and processes associated with the development, support and delivery of new products, solutions and platforms.
- Work with the management team to provide development solutions that will support online business development, product support, roadmap and marketing activities.
- Delivery of front-end code designed for the best possible user experience. Where practical implementation of modern presentation layer best practices.
- The development and delivery of hosting optimization, caching and scaling of the DNN CMS platform.
- Continual development project progress reporting to line management.
- De-risk the businesses software delivery lifecycle activities by working with other staff to ensure that proven methodologies are implemented and adhered to. Ensure that all backend and frontend code is delivered in line with modern best practices where practical.
- Manage and where possible improve the development and change control processes across all environments and systems.
- Work to resolve technical issues. Assist with the implementation of processes and policies to limit future occurrences.
- Work with the management team to set goals designed to improve personal performance.
- Work closely with both the management team and other technical resources using clear communications.
- Play a key role from a development perspective in business analysis activities associated with the development of new products, solutions, platforms and internal business systems.
- Where required ensure that requirements are effectively documented in order to de-risk delivery.
- Proactively identify and communicate new product roadmap development and cost reduction opportunities for the business. Actively participate in the development and delivery of customer services solutions for the business as demand grows.
- Work with the management team to help with the sourcing and onboarding of new technical staff into the business.
- DNN commercial development experience 2+ years
- Several years .Net and MySQL commercial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of optimization, caching and scaling techniques
- Experience using IIS, HTML (XHTML, HTML4/5), CSS, Media Queries, XML
- Familiarity of web usability and W3C standards
- Experience working in an Amazon Web Services environment
- Dedicated workspace to be able to work from home
- High-speed home broadband connection
- Very strong teamwork skills
- Self-motivated problem solver with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work remotely and survive long periods of time without physically seeing your co-workers (although you will be in daily communication with your team via email and video chat)
- Some travel required
To apply: If you think that you are up for the challenge and would like to discuss working with our awesome team, please get in touch. To be considered for this position can you please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you feel you will be suitable for the role to email@example.com