Noticed is a global digital commerce, optimization, and marketing agency. At the core, we are driven by customer-first design experiences, innovative cloud technology, revenue acceleration, and achieving maximum profitability for our customers. The bottom line is that we focus on what matters - growth.
Obsessed about designing eCommerce sites for Fashion, Lifestyle and Beauty companies? Looking to be part of the eCommerce evolution? Have career aspirations to be a creative director one day?
Here are some more details:
- Develop concepts for brands’ digital experiences and present them to the team and clients.
- Design fully responsive websites from scratch, including desktop, tablet and mobile views.
- Design interactive elements such as animations, rollovers, etc.
- Perform design QA on digital platforms once developed.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thoroughly enjoy the arts, tech, and media worlds.
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a drive to be the best.
- Must live within commuting distance of Center City Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university, or experience in an immersive 3-month design program.
- 1-3 years working mainly in digital design, with some experience in branding and packaging as well.
- Must have an online portfolio focused on digital design.
- Expert in Sketch/Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of what’s possible on websites, including basic HTML and CSS.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects.
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
- A willingness and drive to defend your work in all situations.
- Demonstrated experience with design best practices across all mediums.
- An excellent attitude and a strong passion for your career!
- Competitive wages, benefits, bonuses, paid vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Conveniently located in Philadelphia
- Tea, micro-roasted coffee—and beer on tap!
- Lunch Outings
- Incredibly talented team
- We pride ourselves in only hiring the best and brightest experts in their fields. Our team is young, hungry, driven, and passionate - here's your chance to be part of it.