We are a fast-growing startup based in Helsinki determined to make Leadfeeder a big thing globally. We have a solid international business and our customers love what we do for them with Leadfeeder.
We are looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join our team. You can either be based in Helsinki, Finland or work remotely.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you would
- Work together with our other engineers to improve our automated cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Monitor and analyze the Leadfeeder infrastructure and applications with tools like New Relic, AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus and ELK-stack.
- Automate technical operations: deployments, scaling, recovery, etc.
- Analyze and improve system performance and reliability.
- Competitive base pay
- Possibility to work remotely for everyone
- An interesting and growing field of business
- Great support from your new colleagues
- The chance to work with cool and exciting technologies
- A chance to be part of the next Finnish success story
- Cool office in central Helsinki. Including bike storage.
- Home Internet subscription
- Fun events with the whole crew