Rainforest QA is a San Francisco based startup with team members all over the world. We’re looking to expand our presence in Singapore beginning with long-term contract roles. If you’re a Front End Developer looking for an extended engagement consider this role with us!
Here you’ll be part of an experienced and diverse team with members all over the world. We were built as a distributed team from the beginning and we’ve committed to implementing tools and processes that allow for and support continuous and effective communication – across the world! We get together several times a year, at our headquarters in San Francisco, to cement our work relationships and ties to the company and to have fun together!
Read more about the team and culture at Rainforest QA here
What you’ll do
- Develop and test features on web applications built with ES7, React, Redux, CSS Modules, and other modern technologies
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to define new product features
- Learn about new web technologies, problem solve with a collaborative and creative team, develop areas of specialization within the team
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues alongside our Customer Success Team
- Make use of the Rainforest product to perform QA testing before shipping code
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience working with React and writing unit tests for production applications
- Agile, startup mindset
- Experience maintaining CSS for a large project
- Experience with git or other distributed SCM systems
- Extensive experience with current web application development tools (build tools, unit testing framework, etc.) and best practices
- Familiarity with remote working and/or working with remote team members
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers in a clear, concise manner
How we’ll reward you (Remote roles only)
- Flexible, remote work options
- Generous paid vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3x per year onsites- we’ll fly you into our beautiful San Francisco office to spend quality time with your teammates!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The post Front End Engineer appeared first on Jobspresso.