Over 25 million people use Trello for a million different things — for everything fromrunning their book club tomanaging their sales pipeline andmuch more.
We’re looking for experienced developers to help us make Trello a better mobile-first experience. Mobile-first for us is much more than a buzzword — we’re rethinking core things about Trello and what it should be on mobile. We’ve taken on big problems like full offline support. So if you get excited by seemingly impossible problems then we should talk.
More About You
- You have incredible talent for mobile, with innovative and well-received apps in the App Store that showcase it.
- You possess a deep knowledge of iOS gained through years of experience.
- You’re a self-starter and effortless communicator who cares more about solving problems than being right.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You’re very comfortable with Swift and Objective-C.
- Plus: You have an eye for design and user experience. You love delighting users with subtle animations and details.
More About Us
- We’re a small, distributed team looking for a fast learner who can contribute from day one.
- We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We’re strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work “over the wall.”
- We’re headquartered in NYC, with over 60% of our team working remotely across multiple timezones.
We welcome all applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, actual or perceived sexual identity, gender identity, gender expression, economic status, ability, disability, religious beliefs or disbeliefs, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, parental status, or caregiver status.
The post iOS Developer appeared first on Jobspresso.