Position: Executive Assistant.
Salary: From $55,000 to $60,000 per year.
Our dynamic client within the investment field is looking for an enthusiastic intermediate Administrator to join their team!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing full administrative support to Executives including scheduling and coordinating internal/external meetings and appointments, organizing daily priorities within busy calendars, preparing agendas as well as meeting materials in advance of scheduled meetings
- Managing and monitoring the status of projects assigned with strong attention to detail
- Answering phones and collecting voicemail messages
- Performing general clerical duties, which include but are not limited to: binding, copying, filing, faxing, and organizing couriers
- Assisting with special projects and events, as assigned
- Making travel arrangements, as required
A successful candidate will have:
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flexibility for overtime if needed
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply: email@example.com