Headquarters: Charlottesville, VA URL:
We are seeking a mid-level QA Analyst who will develop and execute exploratory as well as automated tests in order to ensure we are meeting our quality goals. QA Analyst responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities. The QA Analyst will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
Attention to detail, curiosity and a commitment to high quality deliverables is essential.
**Job Type: **Contract or Full Time
- Ensure the quality of functional areas of the product, for both web application and mobile applications.
- Review stories and tasks and generate test plans from them
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Perform thorough regression testing on functionalities.
- Present testing results and progress to management team.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in software and web quality assurance testing.
- Experience in a Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude & excellent collaboration skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints
- Ability to work remotely
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Prefer Candidates Located in US Eastern or Central time zones
To apply: Send Resume to Skapa Careers: firstname.lastname@example.org