FlyData Inc. · Apr 11th 2018
Headquarters: Suunyvale, CA URL:
Marketing Manager - full-time employee position
We are looking for a talented marketing mind to lead the company’s marketing initiatives and drive company growth via highly effective lead generation in the targeted vertical industries for FlyData’s product and services.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of accelerating market share and brand identity for a SaaS Startup in the B2B Technology space. If you thrive in an ever-changing learning environment, can execute from the trenches and are confident in making a major impact on the direction of the company, we’d like to talk.
● Develop, implement and execute the strategic marketing plan for the company
● Drive lead generation across multiple digital and social channels to grow the sales pipeline
● Enhance and develop marketing content to create awareness and drive engagement
● Work cross-functionally to align marketing and sales efforts with the customer journey
● Enhance company website messaging, landing pages CTA’s and assist with UX
● Update competitive analysis and providing input to the sales and product development team
● Manage digital ad campaigns for Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
● Assist with tailoring CRM system and workflow for sales team (strong experience with Hubspot Marketing preferred)
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management
● 4-6 years of internal marketing experience with a SaaS/Software Company planning and executing marketing campaigns
● Ability to grasp technical concepts and translate into compelling business user results
● Strong knowledge of new (digital/social media) and traditional marketing channels
● Strong experience in content marketing including blogs, infographics, eBooks and whitepapers
● Experience optimizing content for SEO and social consumption in competitive niche markets
● Experience managing digital ad campaigns for Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
● Strong research and analytical skills to analyze competitor solutions and vertical market trend s
● Experience with reporting, dashboards, and lead gen campaign performance analysis
● Rollup sleeves attitude with the data-driven mindset to help business decisionmaking
● Technology SaaS Startup experience required
● Experience with email and marketing automation systems including Salesforce or HubSpot (strong Hubspot Marketing experience preferred).
● Previous work on a remote/distributed team preferred
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org