US based worldwide SaaS financial platform provider, one of the fastest growing in its field, is looking for an experienced Linux System Administrator. Work remotely for the majority of the year with paid travel to Prague (Europe) for initial training and occasional practice.
Learn how it feels to work in a fun, creative, and motivating environment.
Compensation is based on experience.
Salary range for entry level: $70,000 - $90,000
Applicants must possess a US Social Security Number. Those without need not apply.
- BSC (Bachelor of Computer Science) degree or similar
- 2 yrs experience as a Linux System administrator OR
- A high school diploma and 6 yrs experience in areas described below
Experience with the following:
- Linux/Unix admin level knowledge
- TCP/IP, networks, routing, gateways
- Security - Firewall, Iptables
- Load balancing
- AWS cloud platform
- Scripting experience in Bash, Shell
- SQL database (admin level)
- Databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- DNS, DHCP, SSH, HTTP
Additional Skills Welcomed:
- Understanding of Apache and/or, NGINX web servers, HTTP
- Amazon EC2, S3
- Redhat, ubuntu, centos (Yum, Apt)
- Medical insurance
- State of the art technologies
- Work closely with stakeholders
- Flat organization structure
- Relaxed environment
- Long term cooperation