Headquarters: Budapest URL: https://languagedrops.com
We are looking for a Mobile Product Designer who will help us maintain and accelerate Drops with fresh ideas and hands on, day-to-day involvement.
You have relevant UX and UI experience and are comfortable representing the whole spectrum of design competencies in a remote team. This is a full-time and long-term position. You will be dedicated to this role only, hopefully in the years to come. We value clear and honest communication and transparency, it’s the linchpin of our culture and current success and freedom.
You will be involved in both high and low level decision making and need to be available during European working hours (9AM - 6PM GMT)
You will be:
- Working on high-level UX problems as well as specific UI solutions and perhaps some simple graphic design bits.
- Taking part in setting the product priorities, helping to guide the development of Drops.
- Drawing design implications out of quickly moving business requirements, market movements and Slack.
- Explaining and rationalising your design concepts to the team through annotations and remote presentations.
- Working as part of an agile team owning key pieces of functionality and juggling priorities from one sprint to the other.
- Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary.
- Producing sketches, wireframes, flows or interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to the team or potential users.
- Producing UI assets for growth and core product experiments.
- Running casual hands-on user testing sessions.
- Working with third-party user research partners to coordinate usability testing
- Available during European working hours: 9AM - 6PM GMT
- Willing to dedicate yourself to long-term cooperation
- Passionate about app design (both iOS and Android), motion and your craft.
- Fluent in Adobe products and Sketch
- Able to self organise and communicate clearly in English - both verbally and in text
- Comfortable working alone, autonomously in a remote environment
- Have experience working with development teams
- Capable and have a degree or postgraduate design orientated qualification OR have equivalent work experience.
- Active in seeking feedback and able to constantly challenge yourself and others.
- Bonus points if you are able to demonstrate experience with one or more of the core landscape skills the team employes daily in the development and deployment of Drops be that marketing, search optimisation, coding, user testing, language learning, education, game creation/gamification, iconography etc...
- An awesomely compact 8 person team
- Yearly educational allowance
- All the perks of remote working
- Holiday to meet local standards (usually above 20 days).
- Annual team gathering somewhere in the world
- Stock options from a high-growth, profitable company
- Access to support and mentorship that will help you grow as a designer
To apply: Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org