Mobiquity is a digital engagement provider for more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. We are a collective of consultants, designers, developers, cloud advisors, and data scientists - spread across 3 continents and 9 offices - who create compelling digital experiences to help clients show they care to the people who matter most - their consumers, patients, and employees.
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer with demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise scale web solutions. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create responsive web applications for mobile and the desktop.
- Develop and deploy mobile applications using hybrid technologies
- Design and develop scalable web applications using open source technologies
- Work with UX Designers, Architects, and other Developers to implement full stack web and mobile solutions
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team
- Create solutions using leading edge technologies
Required Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years experience developing software applications
- Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
- Demonstrated experience with Ionic3/Cordova
- Demonstrated knowledge of jQuery and/or jQueryMobile
- Understanding of document description languages such as JSON and XML
- Clear understanding of software development best practices
- Demonstrated experience working with teams using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience to both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and standard Git Flow
Additional Relevant Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Node.js to build scalable web services
- Experience with other open source development frameworks a plus (PHP, Rails, Grails, Django or similar)
- Experience with Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL and use of Hibernate, ORMs and/or JDBC
- Experience with NoSql databases such as MongoDB or CouchDB a plus
Recruiting Agencies: While we really do appreciate what you do, and how challenging it can be, don’t do it. Please do not send us unsolicited resumes, either to our employees, job listings, or recruiting team. (We call those “free leads”). Mobiquity is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer. We feel strongly that the best ideas come from all sorts of directions and sources, and cutting ourselves off from anyone due to our own biases is simply bad business, as well as bad citizenship.